DRIVE® contains a powerful combination of 5 carefully selected ingredients which combine cAMP (cyclic AMP) and cGMP (cyclic GMP) synergism to support lean body mass, a healthy metabolism, and deliver intense pumps.† DRIVE® has a variety of uses such as supporting healthy test levels in men and can be used as a non-stimulant pre-workout to deliver hardcore endurance and vascularity.† DRIVE® is our most versatile product that can enhance almost any product in our line to achieve optimal results for any goal.
1. Cordyceps have been suggested to have adaptogenic effects, this allows users of the compound to better adapt to elevations of stress hormones such as cortisol. It has also been suggest to support endurance, muscle fullness and protein synthesis.†1
2. Forskolin (Coleus forskolii) is an herb that may have some positive effects on metabolism, as well as being an agent that promotes lean body mass; additionally, forskolin supports heightened cAMP levels, which are a crucial part of creating a thermogenic state. Forskolin also may provide for enhanced endurance capacity during intense workouts.†2
3. Dodder seed (Cuscuta chinensis) is a compound that is commonly used in Chinese traditional medicine, mainly due to the high flavonoid content normally contained within the seeds of the plant; Dodder Seed is similar to Forskolin in that it activates cAMP production, which may result in healthy test production within males.†3
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Antifatigue and antistress effect of the hot-water fraction from mycelia of Cordyceps sinensis. Biol Pharm Bull. 2003 May;26(5):691-4.
2. Badmaev, V. Majeed, M. Conte, A, Parker, J. “Diterpene Forskolin (Coleus forskohlii, Benth.): A possible new compound for reduction of body weight by increasing lean body mass” Sabinsa Corporation
3. Effects of flavonoids from Dodder seed on the reproductive system in male rats. Asian J Androl. 2000 Jun;2(2):99-102
© 2013 Applied Nutriceuticals® †These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent and disease.