7-DAY OSTEO-SPORT® is a state-of-the-art, time-released joint replenishment formula that may support fast, noticeable results that improve over extended use.† Our formulation combines a series of carefully selected and proportioned co-factors that provide enhanced joint support, lubrication, and recuperation.† The ingredients within 7-DAY OSTEO-SPORT® address joint health from multiple angles to promote less joint stiffness while supporting mobility and recovery in connective tissue.†
1. Cissus quadrangularis has been used in Ayurveda for hundreds of years for a variety of ailments, and the usage of cissus may support accelerated recovery while at the same time promoting a healthy response to inflammation.†1
2. Bromelain is an enzyme derived from pineapples that supports the attenuation of harmful metabolites that accelerate or worsen the inflammatory response.†2
3. Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring substance found in many tissues of the body, such as skin and cartilage. It is used to support increased mobility in the joints, and is believed to support the thickness of joint fluid (synovial fluid).†3
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Singh SP, Mishra N (1984) An experimental study of analgesic activity of Cissus quadrangularis. Ind. J Pharmac. 162.
2. Heinicke, R.M. and W.A. Gortner. 1957. Stem bromelain-a new protease preparation from pineapple plants. Econ. Bot. 11 (3):225-234.
3. Holmes et al. (1988) Hyaluronic acid in human articular cartilage. Age-related changes in content and size. Biochem J 250:435-441.
© 2013 Applied Nutriceuticals® †These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent and disease.